SkoolBag Data Protection Policy
What’s our Data Protection Policy?
At SkoolBag we are committed to ensuring your data is safe and secure in our platform at all times.
We know the world moves fast and new threats are always on the horizon. To ensure we stay ahead of these threats, we are committed to the following actions:
- Continuous monitoring of the integrity of all our systems
- Regular security audits of our systems and processes
- Continual investment and improvement in our system architecture
- Appointment of a dedicated “Privacy Officer”
- Continued commitment to our users of openness and transparency across data security issues
What technology do we use to Protect Data?
All SkoolBag data is hosted on AWS within Australian borders. We use HSTS to ensure browsers interact with SkoolBag Backend only over HTTPS.
Passwords stored in our systems are encrypted at the highest level and are only ever visible to the end-user (you) only. Images and documents are stored in private storage with controlled secure access.
If you have specific questions or would like to receive a detailed Data & Security Fact Sheet, please contact our Privacy Officer at email@example.com.